On the day of the installation:
1. Keep your phone close to you. Our technician will call you when he is on his way to the work site and will need you to meet him there to review/sign off on the day's project and collect your vehicle's keys. NOTE: You are NOT required to remain onsite during the installation.
2. If you have any parts/accessories/gear that are necessary for the Mobile Mod, be sure to bring them with you and inform the technician of their location.
3. Kindly show the technician around the worksite and point out any available ammenities (ie. restrooms, power outlets, best places to grab a bite to eat, etc)
4. If the worksite is not on your property, be sure to bring contact information for anyone that may have questions about our presence onsite to avoid any unnecessary surprises.
5. Please share any special considerations that must be taken into account when onsite.