1. Do we have permission to work on this site?
- Any site must be owned by you, the vehicle owner, and cannot be a public place where we would be interfering with any laws. If you do not own the site, you must be given explicit consent for usage of the property on the scheduled day of the install. That said, these types of installs work best at your residence or a local parking lot.
2. Is the site on a level, paved surface?
- Any potential work site cannot be on an incline in order for us to safely utilize our trailer and tools.
3. Is there a minimum of 10' of vertical clearance?
- The site must be open air OR, if there is a covering/awning/celing, it must be atleast 10' high to allow for safe usage of our vehicle. If there is no covering, you must be okay with (or get permission) us temporarily setting up a 12'x20' car port/awnings over the workspace to keep us out of the elements if necessary.
4. Is there enough room to park your vehicle and ours with our trailer close enough to work?
- We must be able to get our truck/trailer within close proximity (<10') to your parked vehicle for ease of tool, parts and power usage. Total length of the trailer from tongue to tip is 9'. We will need an additional 5' behind the trailer to utilize the drawer slides for access to all the tools/equipment. It is this working space that must be within 10' of your vehicle.
5. Is the site safe?
- The site must be free of water and electrical hazards and be out of the way of any open traffic. Additionally, if we were to need to leave the vehicle unattended for any reason, will it be safe on its own from any vandalism or accidents?
If you answered "YES" to all the questions above, chances are you're a great candidate for Mobile Mods. Click below to send us a Mobile Mod Inquiry and we'll get back with you within 24hrs to give you a quote and get your project on our calendar as soon as possible.